Monday, March 22, 2010

Carmichael Lynch Minneapolis

Harley Davidson
I think this ad is as artistic as a Harley Davidson ad could get. Harley Davidson definitely has it's target market and this is directed right at it. I find this ad really funny. The copy "May wind be the only produce in your hair" combined with the bikers beard is a really clever way of advertising Harley Davidson. I couldn't think of a better way to sum up the attitude of a biker than with that copy. I have always got the impression that riding a Motorcycle is a lifestyle choice, not like driving a car. If I was a biker I would be inspired by this ad and appreciate it. It doesn't over stereotype what it means to be a biker but the copy acknowledges the fact that it is more of a lifestyle than just a bike. Not to mention, the picture itself is intense especially in black and white. The more I think about it, the more this ad grows on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment