Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Martin Williams Minneapolis USA

Revlon Root Touch Up
I had no idea what this was a picture of at first but once I realize it was for Revlon root touch up it grew on me. I love that where the magazine folds is the part of the hair and that it is darker than the rest of the hair to show the roots. The fact that I couldn't tell what it was at first isn't the best thing but I did try to figure it out for awhile which made me spend more time on the ad rather than flip through it. When I think of hair product ads I think of models with big smiles and long shiny hair running down their back and that I know for a fact that I skip over those without a second thought when I am looking through magazines. If I saw this I would spend more time on it and I think that's important.

No comments:

Post a Comment