Saturday, March 20, 2010

Draft FCB Malaysia

Off Bug Spray
This ad is very clever. Af first when I looked at it I thought it was a target around the fisherman as if he is the target of the mosquito but when I took a closer look I noticed where the mosquito was and that the diagram was a maze. I tried to find a way from the mosquito to the fisherman and it is virtually impossible, showing that it you wear off spray there is no way a mosquito will bite you. The maze is the majority of the ad showing how large of an effect it has, the mosquito is really far away. The other thing I find amazing about this ad is that its from Draft FCB in Malaysia but this ad could communicate to anyone anywhere. Language and culture doesn't matter, this ad could run for Off Bug Spray anywhere in the world and it would translate to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment