Saturday, April 10, 2010

Cliff Freeman & Partners

Sauza Tequila
I think this a creative way of saying that the tequila is good quality without blatantly saying that. It's edgy but it works because the ad is for alcohol. If I drove by this the copy "your mom just bought a thong" would catch my attention very quickly and probably make me laugh. That being said, I don't think it is directed at the right age group. Thinking about your mom in a thong is something teenagers would get embarrassed and joke about, not people that are over twenty one. I also don't think it's placement is appropriate. A child driving by could see this ad and get the wrong idea. It is too controversial of a product and ad to have in such a public place. To put this in a men's magazine on the other hand would be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment