Saturday, April 17, 2010

Cramer-Krasselt Chicago

Carona
I think this Carona campaign is very successful because every time I think of Mexico and the beach, Carona is the next thing that comes to mind. It has developed such an environment that comes along with it that makes it so much more desirable. When I look at this ad, I want to be on the beach. They always use the bottles to incorporate the beach, for example this one has a full beer as high tide and an almost empty one as low tide. When someone asks me to list beers, Carona is one of the first and when I'm in Mexico I order one just because of ads like this and that is an amazing effect for an ad to have. As much as I like other ads, I have never been influenced by one as much as Carona. Definitely one of my favorite campaigns.

No comments:

Post a Comment