Wednesday, April 7, 2010

McKinney

Above the Influence
I have always wondered who was behind the above the influence campaigns and now I know. I think this ad is really creative. The copy "What's the worst that could happen" with the photo of two bugs trying bug spray is very clever. The obvious message is that drugs can kill you. The picture is so bizarre that you definitely take a couple seconds to look at it. I have always liked the above the influence campaign. I think it is an important issue to address that effects a lot of teenagers. Peer pressure is a constant force in a young adults life and I like that one of the bugs is handing it to other bug portraying that fact. The ads have always been good at portraying that without sounding like a Drug-Ed class. The target market is teenagers and the ads are always for a young audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment