Thursday, April 15, 2010

BBH London

KFC
I have mixed feelings about this ad. While I appreciate the creativity of the handprint making the shape of a drumstick, I have trouble getting past the fact that the handprint is grease from KFC chicken. The thought of licking my fingers after eating KFC kitchen makes me want to cringe. However, I do appreciate the fact that this isn't a picture of a giant bucket of chicken. The copy "Finger Lickin' Good" once again makes me want to cringe but I like the message that even when you're finished eating you still don't want to stop, you just can't get enough. Despite the grease, this is definitely one of the better fast food ads I have seen. It's difficult to market Fast Food and I appreciate the fact that it's different and that it's not trying to be somehting its not and hide the fact that its greasy food unlike Taco Bell's ridiculous Drive Thru ads.

No comments:

Post a Comment